With nearly 60 years of success, we thank each and every team member for their valuable contribution. As we continue to grow and expand our family, we look forward to continually enhancing the team member experience.
We encouraged every team member to participate in our Spring forward Eight Week Wellness Challenge. Each week, we introduced an easy-to-execute initiative to positively impact your lifestyle. Now, let us know how you did. We’ll be awarding great prizes!
If you are having difficulties with survey in above form, please complete at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Spring_forward_completion
Our Vision, Mission and Core Values are the principles which have guided AVI since 1960. We have adopted another important tenet that will continue to contribute to the immense success of the AVI organization.
The AVI Success Statement is fundamental to the way we approach our business on a daily basis and we ask for every team member to learn, know and embrace this commitment to our company and ultimately to our valued customers.
AVI is proud to offer an aggressive 401(k) retirement savings plan, allowing eligible team members to contribute up to 20% of their gross salary. Enrollments or changes must be received during the calendar months of June and December and will become effective during the open enrollment months of July and January, respectively.
Enrolling or making contribution changes is as simple as visiting the Principal website at principal.com, or by calling Principal at 800.547.7754. If you prefer to enroll or request a change in writing, please contact AVI’s 401(k) 24-hour open enrollment voice mailbox at 330.372.0467.
– Download Annual Participant Disclosure Statement on AVI’s 401(k) program.
Congratulations to our newest Hospitality Award Winners: David Sperli, Kathy Plubell, Linda Kuszmaul and Ryan T. Fisher. The Hospitality Award is given to four team members each quarter from our Headquarters Service Center who has displayed exceptional service in their role at AVI. We thank them for going above and beyond to serve our operations team.
As an AVI team member, you are eligible for special discounts through our supplier partners. Look for special offers from America’s leading corporations such as Verizon Wireless, Dell, Chrysler, Whirlpool and many more. If you are a team member and need specific program information, please contact us so we can provide you the discount codes.
– Wellness information and tips available at AVInutriSOURCE.com.
– Health benefits information available at medmutual.com or aetna.com.
– MyADP website to sign-up for and view paystubs. Please see your supervisor for a registration passcode if you are registering for the first time.
– ADP portal website for time and attendance payroll processing (managers only).
– Access to your AVI email account is available at https://mail.avifoodsystems.com.
– Download Information on The Family and Medical Leave Act.
– Download Information on Your Rights Under The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
– Anonymously or confidentially report a suspected fraud or wrongdoing concern by contacting our Integrity Line at 844.892.2481 or completing the form below.
Have a question or comment to share with your Company? We’re listening.
In order to protect your privacy and security, please do not include confidential information such as your full social security number, specific salary or other personal data. We may need to reach you via phone for confidential requests. We will only discuss employment related matters directly with our team members.
Ideas submitted will be considered and will become property of AVI Foodsystems.
Each quarter the Headquarters Service Center awards the Hospitality Award to four team members who have displayed exceptional service in their role at AVI. The pineapple serves as a universal symbol of hospitality and warm welcome.
is the hub for all training and development activities for AVI. Focus on cultivating, developing and recognizing our team members.
© Copyright . AVI Foodsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.